Correct clothes care and storage is one thing we discuss a bunch, and for good cause. Taking these few additional steps to correctly look after and put together your garments are going so as to add an additional layer of each fashion and longevity to your wardrobe. On this week’s 2 Minute Tuesday we’re answering an ideal query about tips on how to iron a shirt. Tune in, the reply will not be what you assume!
We firmly imagine that males needs to be steaming not ironing their shirts. Why? A number of causes:
- It’s faster and simpler – You’ve received to arrange the board, get all these bizarre angles and spots, it’s loads. Whereas a steamer is way sooner and approach simpler, just a few runs from high to backside on the entrance and sleeves and also you’re carried out.
- It’s higher to your shirts – Ironing is hard on shirts and its straightforward to look away for a minute or use the incorrect setting and injury or burn delicate supplies. Belief us, an iron burn isn’t look! The steam is rather more delicate on non-cotton or blended materials.
- It’s more practical – The steam additionally does loads higher job of releasing powerful wrinkles and creases than a regular iron or perhaps a steam iron.
Our Steamer Picks
Whether or not you select a handheld model or a full stand measurement, these are our two favorites.
Our go-to steamer
A full-size stand steamer
How To Steam A Shirt
As we talked about, it’s tremendous straightforward and efficient. Right here’s how:
- Dangle up the shirt
- Steam the entrance from high to backside
- Steam every sleeve from high to backside